VERIDOT® is a unique Asset Identification, Protection and Recovery System. An ATS approved product, VERIDOT® utilises Microdot Technology together with an advanced online database, so that the Microdots can be accurately and quickly identified.
VERIDOT® plays a significant role in deterring crime syndicates and even petty thieves from stealing your valuable assets, thereby making your life safer.
The application of this Technology is fairly new in South Africa, having been legislated in 2012. Every new vehicle in South Africa is obliged to be microdotted according to Sans 534-1.
The reason is simple – cars fitted with Microdot Technology are less likely to be stolen, because the syndicates realise that it is now an impossible task to remove thousands of microscopic identifiers off the vehicle.
What’s in our VERIDOT® Product you want to know?
More about VERIDOT®:
- Material: Nickel – Resistant to temperatures up to 1200°C
- Standard Size: 500-micron microdots.
- 700 microns, 300-micron sizes available.
- Other sizes to be designed and quoted.
- Variable Information: Alphanumeric PIN or VIN unique to each specific pen/aerosol.
- Code Reading: Depending on size – by magnifying glass, portable microscope.
- Code Readability: Relatively easy with a 60x magnification microscope.
- Security Features: Highly advanced Security Elements, Graphics, Micro and Nano texts, DNA taggants in adhesive.
- UV wavelength: Requires a 395nm Flashlight.
- Originality: Production process uses intellectual property making reproduction very difficult.
- Various adhesive systems available.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org